The purpose of the Tomball Cougar Pride Band Booster Club is to:
- Support the goals and objectives of the band program as set forth by the Band Directors;
- Provide financial support for the band program;
- Assist the director, the staff and the students with administrative and logistical support;
- Encourage the interest of the school district and the community as a whole toward the Tomball Cougar Pride Band; and
- Unite the members of the organization, band members, Band Directors, and administration in the bonds of good fellowship.
Every band and color guard student benefits from the Booster Club’s activities and fundraising, and every parent has talents and gifts that can benefit our students. We encourage all family members to get involved. You can do this by:
- Becoming a Member – Contact our treasurer to join the Boosters at any time during the year.
- Volunteering to Help – We need volunteers year-round to serve in club leadership, chaperone activities, serve meals during camps and other band activities, help with transportation, help with fundraisers, organize and clean uniforms, work in concession stands, build props, help the kids as equipment crews, and more. Contact any of the officers (below) to talk about how you can help!
- Supporting our Fundraisers – Whether you bring a foursome to golf, buy an item at a silent auction, bring a friend to our luncheon, work the concession stands, or shop our garage sale, every bit of help goes a long way. Helping to locate donations and sponsors are critical to the success of our fundraisers.
- Becoming a Sponsor – The Booster Club is a non-profit organization, so your (or your company’s) sponsorship may be tax deductible.