Pay your Winter Guard Fees Today!
Outstanding Marching Season Fees MUST Be Pair Prior to the Winter Guard Contract
Total Due: $350
If for any reason a member is unable to finish the season after the first rehearsal they will still be expected to pay the remaining amount of their fees. (Additional items such as hair products, make up supplies, and food money if outside of fees.)
Breakdown of Cost
- Uniform: $150 (Custom uniform that the student will keep after the season)
- Accessories: $20 (Accessories to accompany the uniform also kept by the student)
- Show Shirt: $20 (Custom commemorative show shirt for the student)
- Equiment: $60 (Custom digitally designed flags)
- Props: $25 (Set design costs)
- Misc.: $75 (this fee will cover any extra ites we might need throughout the season)
Total Due: $350
* Travel costs, show fees, and additional staffing are paid for by the Tomball HS Band Boosters
** An additional $45 will need to be paid for jazz shoes and gloves if the student has not performed with the Color Guard program before, this can be paid either in Check or Card (Card preferred).
- $50 Costume Deposit is Due the Day Contract is Returned (Deadline Nov. 8th)
- Friday, December 1st: $150 due
- Monday, January 8th: $150 due
Payments can be submitted either by check made out to TBBC or via the band booster website. Cash payment WILL NOT be accepted.
Pay the $350 Winterguard Fees in Full
Scroll Below For Smaller Payment Options
Pay the $50 Costume Deposit
Due with Contract (November 8th Deadline)
Pay Winterguard Payments
$150 Due December 1st
$150 Due January 8th
Prefer to pay by Check?
Checks may be made out to TBBC and mailed to the following address:
TCP Band Boosters
P.O. Box 643
Tomball TX 77377
PLEASE INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION WITH PAYMENT:
- Student’s Name
- Phone #